Permits, Fees and Regulations

Jordan’s is a Cooperator with the USDA Forest Service under the Superior National Forest and can issue permits for the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCA). As part of Jordan’s full service you may request us to pull your permit for you. We can make your permit reservation application and have it waiting for you at our front desk when you arrive. 

The BWCA is part of the National Wilderness Preservation System; to preserve the wilderness, visitors to the BWCA must follow certain regulations. More information is included in the links below.

Rules and Regulations (pdf)

Permits and Fees (pdf)

BWCAW Entry Point Guide Map >

Reserve Permits Online >